As a Digital Marketing Strategist at The Virtual Marketer, you’ll get the opportunity to put your skills to the test. An all-around digital guru you’ll be responsible for supporting the team in the successful delivery of our digital marketing strategy as well as those of our school clients. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to hear from you!
Core Role Functions
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll work with internal stakeholders and external clients and will be involved in:
- Creation, planning and delivery of PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision-making
- Set-up and configuration of new Google Ads and Facebook advertising accounts as well as various digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business
- Growth and maintenance of our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measurement and reporting on the performance of digital marketing efforts both internally and externally
- Development and delivery of engaging content across various channels
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Passionate about digital marketing with 5 years of hands-on experience
- Up-to-date with all the major Social Media platforms and what they offer
- Comfortable with both Google Ads and Facebook advertising or the willingness, desire and ability to learn
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for data
- Comfortable learning new platforms and software
- An understanding of the role of SEO in digital marketing
- Excellent attention to detail, with impeccable proofreading skills
- The ability to think creatively and strategically to develop innovative marketing strategies
- Strong relationship-building skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Must be able to multitask, working in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Flexible team player who is enthusiastic, adaptable, optimistic and able to demonstrate initiative
- Previous experience working within the education space can be helpful but not essential
- £30-£50K dependent on experience.
Note, this job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
If this job sounds like the perfect role for you, we want to hear from you! Forward your CV and cover-letter below.Apply Now