“Content marketing generates over three times as many leads as outbound marketing and costs 62% less.” CMI
According to content experts, HubSpot, 53% of marketers say content is their top inbound marketing priority. In fact, despite all the content out there, 70% of marketers plan to create MORE content this year than the previous. Why? Because of the power of content marketing!
Join this hands-on workshop where I’ll show you how a well-developed content strategy can – amongst other things – reinforce your school’s brand presence, increase your website traffic and grow your admission numbers.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use content to achieve your marketing goals – including increasing your admission numbers
- The steps to creating and implementing a sustainable content strategy
- Where to find inspiration for your content and how to execute it in a way that resonates with parents and pupils
- How to work smarter – not harder – when delivering content
- Ways to effectively promote and measure the success of your content
- What is content marketing and why is it important for schools?
- The role content plays in a parent’s buying cycle
- Benefits of content marketing
- What makes great content?
Developing Your Strategy
- Identifying your target audience and their needs
- Auditing your own content
- Researching your competitor’s content
- Inspiring examples of effective school content
- Brainstorming ideas – tools to try
- Content curation – using other’s content
- Determining your assets
- Creating your content calendar
- Repurposing your content
Optimising Your Content
- Considering your keywords
- Why evergreen content is so powerful for SEO
- Tools for optimising your content for search engines
Implementing and Promoting Your Content
- Identifying and disseminating content
- Channels to effectively increase your content visibility
- Tips for increasing engagement
Measuring Your Effectiveness and ROI
- Understanding your successes and failures
- Measuring which content is contributing to conversions
- Monitoring and adjusting your strategy
- Content editorial calendar template
- Content marketing action plan
- Content tools directory
- Education content case studies